Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School 2009




Well, they are all off to school.

The boys drove the new car. Much cooler than the mini van
(but probably not as cool as the truck.)

Erin is always the most excited to get back (to be with her friends),
but gets a butterfly tummy Sunday night and can't sleep.


Sean was excited to get into his new school.
On meet your teacher day the two of us wandered all over it.
They are the Titans, so there are cool greek mythology things painted all over the walls.

My first real BYU online class is done. I got a 93%.
Now time to sign up for two this time around.

Now I sit here and get things lined up for pack meeting on Wednesday,
and wait for kids and the first day reports to flow in!

2 comments:

Gram Rudd said...

I like the boys short hair (and the new car) I didn't realize how dark Erin's hair is now,. Where's our little blondie?
I guess the online classes were worth it, huh? 93's pretty darned good!What classes are next?

Linda said...

Hey Kerb! It is great to see what's going on. Sounds like it's back to school for all but Dad. You did great in your class and I'm sure you'll continue to do the same with 2. Love ya tons. PS We will be in Vegas in November I think we fly in the 1st and out the 5th.