Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Festival 2008

They had a Fall Festival as a fundraiser at Sean's school. It was out on the playground, and really was a good old fashioned carnival! No blow-up bounce houses or slides. It was very refreshing to be back to basics!

They had a "pie eating contest" booth where they put some whippping cream into cupcake cups and said go. Sean was racing Darrell. I couldn't even snap the picture before Darrell was up and done! (He didn't feel so great after that though. I guess you're not suppose to inhale whipping cream!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are getting settled. I am glad I have your blog saved, because I do not have your new contact info. We should do lunch soon. -Yvonne

Heather says... said...

I'm pretty sure that might be a warning on the bottle.

"Not for inhalation purposes."

Way to go. ;)

Ky said...

no. somehow i don't believe that inhaling whipcream would be a good idea. :)