8 things I'm passionate about:
1. The gospel of Jesus Christ
2. My Family (past, present, future)
3. Faith in God/Duty to God/Personal Progress Programs
4. Education
5. Scouting
6. Personal Preparedness
7. Self-reliance
8. Music
8 words or phrases I use all the time.
1. Love you
2. Do you have any homework?
3. Are your clothes put away?
4. Is your room clean? (I'm seeing a pattern here!)
5. I should be studying.
6. How was your day?
7. When (or what time) will you be home?
8. Put down the book and go to sleep (to everyone in the family!)
8 things I want to do before I die.
1. Get my Bachelors degree
2. Be a size 10 again (for health reasons of course)
3. Go on a cruise (Alaska or So/Cen America)
4. Be in the temple with all my kids
5. Be a Grandma
6. Serve a mission with Darrell
7. Own a home (be mortgage free)
8. Lots of Family History
8 things I want or need.
1. A home of our own (soon!)
2. Bachelors degree
3. Patience
4. Health (without working so dang hard!)
5. Lots of visitors (come see us!)
6. Happy children
7. Got my Wii Fit for Christmas
8. Got my new camera for Christmas
8 places I would like to visit.
1. Nauvoo (with the kids this time)
2. California (parents and friends)
3. Georgia (family and friends)
4. Utah (family and friends)
5. Idaho (family and friends)
6. Arizona (family and friends)
7. Australia
8. Yellowstone
8 restaurants I love.
1. Subway
2. Moe's (another good reason to visit GA!)
3. Sweet Tomatoes
4. Melting Pot
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Leatherby's (CA and UT)
7. Thai Lotus (GA)
8. Pacific Fresh (is it even around anymore?)
8 people I tag.
1. Kylie B.
2. Heather G.
3. Candis (good time to start a blog!!)
4. Bonnie S.
5. Jill Rae
6. Shellie G.
7. Laura Dale
8. Whoever wants to
Guilt with a side of Shame
10 years ago

1 comment:
I know where you can hang out and visit Yellowstone on day trips!! Love ya.
Post a Comment