Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Contract!

We have a contract on a house!
I had to wait until after the inspection to officially announce it, but no problems!
We didn't really expect any, because it's only 3 years old.
I think the most major thing is a light switch that is defunct. We can live with that!
So, by the end of March we will be homeowners again. YEAH!!

6 comments:

Ky said...

yay!! congrats!! ;)

Hayden and Jessica Hewlett family said...

YAY! This looks really really nice. Congrats on being home owners again. Who's room is going to be the scare crow room?

Gram Rudd said...

Really nice place! Are all the rooms tiled? Bet you're anxious to get settled, aren't you? We'll be coming to see you in a few months.

Jenni Russell said...

Kerri - it's beautiful!!! Congrats!

Mandi said...

I love the house! It looks great. How exciting too. Congrats. We love you!

PlageFille said...

Wow. Love the kitchen.