Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Prom




Gariet went to his Jr. Prom this last weekend. He and Ashley went with her sister Chelsea and her date Jimmy. They seem to have had a good time, but I think he may opt out next year. The ticket was a lot of money and he said the music was bad.
We did dinner here, and Darrell had a great time with that! The kids headed to the dance and then the girls house for games and a movie. They said they had a good time, but most of that was not at "the Prom". Many kids here dress up and never go to the dance, opting for dinner and a show downtown.


The Chef

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a handsome young man. Is he old enough for Prom? I can't believe it. The dinner and show downtown sounds like a great option given the shows available in YOUR downtown. Thanks for sharing.

Mandi said...

Gariet, you look great all dressed up. Kerrie and Darrell, I bet it was fun having the "kids" there for dinner :) Fun times.