So, as we started off July, we dropped Gariet off at the MTC (6th).
After that we headed to St. George and Tuacahn for shows.
Little Mermaid for all of us, and Grease the following night for Gregory and Erin.
We had a fun time hangin out at the time share pool as well.
The following week Erin had girls camp.
While she was gone, the movers came and packed up the house and drove off to CA.
(this is the crate they built for Gariet's double bass.)
The following Monday (ok, we are at the 18th now).....
Darrell and Sean headed to Utah for scout camp.
Erin got her braces off at 8am, picked up her retainer at 1:40, and then
she, Gregory, and I headed to the airport by 3pm to head to CA.
The rest of the month was spent unpacking and getting ourselves settled in and unpacked.
Let's just say that the packers use a LOT of packing materials and I think I may pack myself next time, because it makes unpacking an even bigger task! This the packing paper from just the kitchen!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment