Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight (of course)

Erin got a "Twilight" package for her birthday. Her package was 3 tickets to a 7:00pm premier showing last Thursday night, the movie guide, and the Webkins bat. She had figured out the whole movie thing before her birthday, I'm sure, but she was excited anyways.

The night of the show she and I picked up her friend Paige and had Subway and headed to the theater. She was wondering if we'd meet up with her school friends, and we ran into them almost right away. I thought the movie was fine. She, of course, loved it.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

How fun! Alyson (Nathan's wife) loves the those books. I am sure Erin loved it!

Sandy said...

Hey, I finally figured out how to comment! So glad Erin enjoyed her birthday. Happy Birthday, Erin!! Just remembered that in my craziness I forgot to call you about thanksgiving weekend :( Love you, Sandy